Kitanica, makersof the famous Mark I and Mark IV Jacket (not sure what happened to Mark II – III), just released their first shirt. Named creatively “The Shirt”, Kitanica’s The Shirt is in keeping with their distinctive high tacitcool fashion style.
From Kitanica’s Website:
Now available in five sizes: S,M,L,XL,XXL
- Heavy-duty construction with 7 os. 65/35 poly cotton ripstop
- 2 pleated angled chest pockets with hook and loop closure
- 2 bicep pockets with zippered closure and pen sleeves on left side
- Reinforced elbow with sleeves for elbow pads
- Drop shoulder with double layer full yoke for shoulder reinforcement
- Pleated back for optimal mobility
- 4?x4? hook and loop patch on right sleeve
- Double needle top stitching for maximum durability
- Multiple bar-tacked stress points.. and much more.
- Comes with complimentary Kitanica patch.
- Made in the USA